How does it work?
- Fine ground almond flour from certified organic farming. The almonds are grown in a farm situated at the Eastern Rhodope Mountain. The flour is an expeller product received after the process of cold pressing of the almonds with their shell. The expeller is then ground on a stone mill to produce the almond flour.
- Tips and directions for use: Whenever you bake, you can add the almond flour. Since it is gluten-free, it rises less compared to flours that contain gluten, like wheat flour, for example. Simply replace 10-20% of recipe flour with almond flour and add about 5-10% more water.
- When baking without yeast, you can totally replace wheat flour with almond flour. Since almond flour has high fibre content, it absorbs more water – up to 2 times more when compared to other types of flour. Simply reduce the amount of flour used in the recipe to 50-60% or increase the amount of liquid (water). Note that when using 100% almond flour, the dough is not so sticky, so you can add xanthan gum for some volume and viscosity of the batter.
- Almond flour is perfect for the preparation of French macaroons, pies, cakes, cookies, pancakes and quick bread.
- Ingredients: Organic almond flour Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. It is best to keep it refrigerated. Country of origin: Bulgaria